Date: 21st – 22nd April 2022 – hosted by JKU Linz
Scope of the Workshop
We cordially invite you to the 12th ASEM Workshop for Advanced Electron Microscopy. This annual meeting provides an open forum for discussion among young and experienced electron microscopists in Austria. Researchers from academia and industry across all career levels are welcome to contribute in their fields of expertise (e.g. life sciences, materials science, physics, chemistry); we especially want to encourage students and young scientists to actively participate.
This year, apart from oral contributions, for a lively scientific exchange we would also like to encourage advanced researchers to share their in-depth knowledge during the poster session in depicting the manifold aspects of electron microscopy to our young scientists.
Detailed information can be found at the „JKU-ASEM-Workshop website“
- The workshop will start at 12:30 on Thursday (registration 10:00) and end in the afternoon on Friday (approx. 16:00).
- The conference language will be English.
- You may contribute in giving talks (12 min. + 3 min. discussion) or presenting posters. Please note: only a restricted number of talks will be available due to time constraints.
- Thanks to the support of our sponsors, the workshop is free of charge for all ASEM members.
- Student ASEM members can apply for reimbursement of travel costs and one night’s accommodation.
- We warmly invite the two upcoming winners of the Fritz-Grasenick-Award 2021 to give an extended talk (25 + 5 min. each).
- Requests: E-mail to info.asem(at)jku.at.